Saturday 3 November 2012

Can't stop the signal Mal

Further to my previous post, I bring you an article you simply must read. No matter what your position on the subject, these words are important, and say it much better than I can. 

It's been said before, I'll say it again. We change the clocks back one hour tonight. I hope with all my hope that the US does not turn their clock back 50 years on Tuesday.

I don't think I can express how very much I want Obama to win on Tuesday, the alternative is horribly horrifying. And I don't even live in the US. I keep thinking to my self that Romney is just a cartoon distraction, a place holder because Obama has to run against someone. And the things that come out of Romney's mouth are so ridiculous that I can't believe any American would buy it. This is what helps me sleep at night. I know a number of Americans. They're wonderful and intelligent people. I can only hope there are massive numbers of them on the other side of the border that will turn out in droves to vote on Tuesday and make the right choice.

Good luck America. We'll be watching.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you already know of this source.

    THE IMPACT OF LEGALIZED ABORTION ON CRIME
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpricetheory.uchicago.edu%2Flevitt%2FPapers%2FDonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf&ei=roD0UMqLOcbL0AGymYDgDQ&usg=AFQjCNEfFX4oPJiBZ7qeCfphscTehyyNQQ&sig2=f2AWNuJhIbLacdY7o8P88w&bvm=bv.1357700187,d.dmQ

    Also there is the follow up article:
    http://www.freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/abortion-and-crime-who-should-you-believe/

    PS. It would be great to have the ability to post links instead of the entire address showing up...

    ReplyDelete